Spotlight: 1145 19th Street NW, Washington, DC 20036
1145 19th Street NW is a newly renovated multi-specialty medical office building located in the heart of the Central Business District. The building offers on-site radiology, laboratory services, and pharmacy.
Location: Central Business District (CBD)
1145 19th Street NW is located in the downtown heart of DC. The CBD is defined by upscale hotels and restaurants near the White House. As well as many government offices, museums, and cultural institutions.
The medical office building is near George Washington University Hospital, Sibley Memorial Hospital, and Georgetown University Hospital. As well as walking distance to Red, Orange, and Blue Metro Lines.
1145 19th Street NW is a high-tech LEED Certified building with many amenities, including:
- Convenient valet, garage parking, and secure bike storage
- On-site security and property manager
- Recent multimillion-dollar MEP & HVAC upgrades
- On-site conferencing facility, fitness center, and food service
- On-site radiology, laboratory services, and pharmacy
Medical Office Availability
The building has several suites in various sizes available.
The Fast Facts:
- 37,549 SF of Space Available
- Parking garage with valet parking
- Located in the heart of the Central Business District
If you are interested in learning more about the 1145 19th Street NW property, contact us today for a tour or chat! You can also download the brochure and sign up for our mailing list to receive further availability updates.